Swim Lessons - Summer 2019
Our summer swim program runs 9 weeks, starting June 24th until August 23rd, 2019
Swim classes are offered 1 or 2 times per week for the 9 week summer. Gigueres swim programs are committed to excellence, with a focus on safety and fun.
You asked, we listened! Along with our summer swim lessons, we will be offering two, two week intensive swim programs to ensure that your child can swim safely all summer! Lessons will be the same time Mon-Thurs for two straight weeks with open swim on Fridays. However, there are still regular swim classes offered all summer long. See the schedule for options! In the event of a class cancellation due to weather, the Friday open gym will become a lesson
- Learn to Swim for Preschool, Level 1-2, and Advanced
- All instructors are fully certified lifeguards and trained in house by our advanced staff.
- The water is heated to between 82 and 86 degrees for a comfortable learning environment.
- Our observation area is situated to provide full viewing of the pool and deck.
- The viewing area has comfortable chairs and umbrellas for the parents.
- Multiple curtained changing rooms and bathroom facilities are located in the pool area.
- Click here to register online. Or contact the office to register in person or via the phone.
- 1 time per week (30 minute class) - 2 x payments of $85
- 1 time per week (45 minute class) - 2 x payments of $100
- 2 times per week - Ask for Details
- Payments are due on July 1st & August 1st
- $40 non-refundable annual registration fee required.
- $25 non-refundable deposit required per program and camp week.
- All class registrations will require a working credit card on file. Payment can be made at the time of registration, or prior to the 1st. The credit card on file will be charged on July 1st and August 1st for tuition
Subscribe error, please review your email address.
You're now subscribed, thank you!
There was a problem with your submission. Please check the field(s) with red label below.
Your message has been sent. We'll get back to you soon!